Thursday, February 7, 2008

a tooth

Noone in our house has slept good the past two nights thanks to Emma's first tooth coming in. It's starting to feel like we have a newborn again. Emma was not herself this morning when she got up. She slid down to this position and watched Good Morning America with me (and Elmo) for ten minutes. It was a nice quiet way to start the morning.


I can feel the top of the tooth, and if she lets me, I can spot it if I pry open her mouth. It's still not visible in pictures yet. Emma went to town chopping on a baby carrot, which must have felt so good it hurt (see video.) (I did make sure pieces didn't fall off for her to choke on.)



As you can see in the background, boxes are taking over my house, but that's a good sign, because it means I'm getting packing done!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That video is sooo sad cause u can see she hurts until she chomps on that carrot!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! And poor mom and dad too. This is when teething gel becomes your best friend!