Wednesday, January 30, 2008

o happy day

Emma had a very happy day today. She had fun as always at Music & Me. After her morning nap, she found a Christmas gift from Cambelle downstairs, and had a blast trying it out. (Yes, the toys are out of hand in my family room.)
After a few errands, we went into PetSmart to look at the animals. It's like a mini-zoo, we saw fish, birds, guinea pigs, and someone's dog wearing a sweater. Emma was SO excited to see the cats up for adoption, she would have jumped in the cage if I'd let her. We called Daddy and begged him to let us get a sweet kitty named LoveBug, but he said no. (I guess that's okay, since we will be living with Grandmom very soon, and she already has two pets my sister and I left behind...) When I got home, Emma was so happy, I had to take a picture. I know she's barefoot, she pulled her socks off on the way home. Feet can be fun!
Right before her afternoon nap, Emma was very giddy, and was laughing hysterically at me turning my head fast so my ponytail swished around (I'll do anything to make her laugh.) I ran fast and caught it on video. It's a little grainy. Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

danielle said...

I hope Emma liked her gift...the video made my laugh! Too cute!

danielle said...

I meant "me" not "my."