Emma and I both love it when Bill is home. I've said it before, but she really lights up when she hears his voice or when he comes in the room. She really is Daddy's little girl; Mommy is old news. Emma's also discovering new things in the house to get. If we hold her hands to walk, she will head right to the tv and try to grab the picture (I've tried to be better with turning the tv off, because Emma is a little too fascinated with it). Anything that we have she will want, so no remote, phone, cup, hat, camera, etc is safe if Emma spots it. I've been getting good at hiding things quickly if Emma is eyeing it up, but half the time I forget where I've stuck it, which makes it interesting when the phone rings. And here's a tip for the day (much to Bill's dismay): a tv remote will no longer work if its been sucked/chewed on.
No comments:
Post a Comment