Wednesday, December 5, 2007

shopping and snow

Today Emma and I went to mall to get some Christmas shopping done. It's a little difficult to shop with her at times, but we really enjoyed just walking around the mall with all the Christmas decorations (and shoppers, it was crowded!) It was snowing a lot when we left, so I tried to get a picture of her in the parking lot with the snow around her (I know, very ghetto of me, but it seemed like a good idea at the time) . Well, the picture stinks, and I was so embarrassed when a few women walked by me and laughed! Anyway, so I managed to get a picture of Emma in her first snow when we got home, which was a little better. She was so wide-eyed and was whipping her head around trying to look at it, but the snow doesn't show up well in the picture, so use your imagination!
Macy's parking lot (her first and last picture there)

At home (I swear it's snowing!)


No comments: