Wednesday, December 19, 2007

fruit, baths, and a bear

Things that are new...I just got Emma a fresh food feeder that she loves. All you do is put in fruit or veggies and let her chew on the mesh bag. Its kind of messy, but she really loved the peaches I put in it, and amazingly, it's like she's feeding herself!

She also is sitting in the big girl part of her baby tub, which is exciting, but she is all over the place in it, grabbing and trying to chew on anything in her sight. That makes for a challenge, since everything becomes slippery and soapy (especially Emma).

Emma also got one of her first Christmas gifts today (if you don't count the things I bought but gave to her already...) I think she is already learning to be thankful for all her presents, as seen in the picture.

No comments: